The National Research Council (Working and Travelling on Aircraft) operates with the goals of enhancing passenger comfort, reducing trip time and cabin energy consumption, and increasing cabin safety. They strive to find out how quantifying passenger and crew movement in and around the aircraft and the airport can influence operations, performance, and cost-effectiveness for both airlines and airports.
Dr. Steven Gwynne of National Research Council Canada joined us for Aviation Festival Americas 2016 to discuss ‘passenger movement in and around aircraft‘ . In this presentation, learn about Working and Traveling on Aircraft (WTA) and data they’ve collected regarding passenger movement.
Download this presentation to understand more about:
- How to quantify passenger and crew movement in and around the aircraft and the airport
- How this might influence aircraft/airport operations, performance, and cost effectiveness
- How NRC can help achieve this
- Challenges faced: Passenger experience/awareness
- Quantifying micro-behaviours
and much more!
Get your copy here!
If you’re interested in learning more about research and data collection and how what’s learned can affect operations, performance, and cost , join us at Aviation Festival Americas 2017 , held May 9-10 in Miami, FL .