We were glad to have Lionel van der Walt speaking at last year’s World Low Cost Airlines Americas. Lionel is Head of Regional Business Delivery for the Americas at the International Air Transport Association.
Lionel discussed New Distribution Capability, touching upon topics like:
- Building an open Internet-based data exchange standard
- Modernizing already existing data exchange standards
- Direct vs indirect channel air travel distribution
- The gap between the old and new direct air channel models
- The IATA’s model for an NDC-enabled industry
Do you work for an airline or airport? Check out this year's World Low Cost Airlines Americas, taking place in Miami this May.