What does the future of travel technology look like—and how will it impact travel merchants, revenue growth and brand loyalty through the next decade?
In “The Future of Travel & Loyalty 2020 Outlook Report,” Switchfly experts analyze the current state of the travel landscape—including the threats, challenges and opportunities suppliers and distributors across the airline, hotel and financial services industries face—with insights on how to leverage new technology to optimize your loyalty strategy, realize revenue growth potential, and create better customer experiences.
Some of the key topics discussed include:
- The “platformization” of travel and why merchants should view the industry as a holistic, interconnected environment for commerce to drive revenue
- How new technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) and virtual reality (VR) will disrupt the travel ecosystem, strengthen loyalty programs, and give rise to new distribution models
- How the intersection of travel commerce and loyalty presents new opportunities for financial services companies
- The growth in mobile commerce and the importance of creating technology-rich, engaging user experiences
- The evolution of travel distribution channels and inventory offered across platforms
- A look at New Distribution Capability (NDC) and how a shift in data management will enable airlines and hotels to bypass legacy systems
What are the most important areas impacting travel and loyalty and how will they help your business grow revenue? Switchfly anticipates a bigger connection between travel loyalty, travel technology and revenue generation, with more cross-selling, up-selling and ancillary merchandising, and loyalty incentives built into every travel transaction.
To learn more, download “The Future of Travel & Loyalty 2020 Outlook Report” here.