As airlines struggle for every last dollar of additional revenue, cost reduction, and loss-avoidance, there is one resource needed to capitalize on these opportunities: relevant and timely data.
It is clear from observing successful airline IT projects that externalizing the data from your Customer Reservations System (CRS) or GDS can provide real benefits in additional revenue, cost savings, and loss avoidance.
Find out what Sourcespeed has to say about:
- Accessing data
- Interpreting and structuring data
- Avoiding multiple GDS transactions
- Enhancing data with additional data from other systems
- Distributing data
- Re-injecting data
- Taking actions in the GDS
- Ensuring full auditability
- Doing it all inexpensively
We were glad to have Sourcespeed as an Associate Sponsor last year. This year's event will be in Miami May 15-16. Join us for the Aviation IT Show Americas and network with the best in the aviation IT industry.[Image: Casey Konstantin – Flickr]