With over 84 years of service in Hawaii, Hawaiian is the largest provider of passenger air service to Hawaii from the state’s primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers nonstop service to Hawaii from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, as well as service to Japan, South Korea, Taipei, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 150 daily jet flights between the Hawaiian Islands.
World Low Cost Airlines Americas sponsor NIIT Technologies has shared with us an interview they conducted with Hawaiian Airways Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Ron Anderson-Lehman.
During his interview, Ron discussed:
- Some fun facts about himself
- What makes working for Hawaiian Airlines unique
- How Hawaiian Airlines is differentiated from its competitors
- Current challenges the airline faces and how they’re being addressed
- Upcoming and current innovative projects
- The most disruptive technology in coming years
- What Hawaiiian Airlines is doing to prepare for millennial clients
Aviation Outlook World Americas is currently in production, and will be taking place next May in Miami. We hope to see you there![Image: Aero-Icarus – Flickr]