InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) is a leading BPO & IT Services provider committed to delivering innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of the travel, transportation and hospitality domain. The company offers integrated IT-BPO services comprising of Application Development and Maintenance, Contact Center Services, Back Office Services, Consulting Services and Solution Frameworks to the travel industry worldwide.
IGT is a Gold Sponsor for this year’s World Low Cost Airlines Americas, and we were excited to have the chance to interview their CEO Vipul Doshi, who will also be at the event presenting a case study on enabling better travel through domain driven technology management.
During his interview, Vipul discussed:
- The hottest topic in the air travel industry currently
- How IGT has gone above and beyond to help their clients
- What aspect of business the company wants to focus on improving in 2015
- How the industry has changed during the past five years
- What Vipul thinks drives the most revenue for airlines
World Low Cost Airlines Americas will be taking place May 15-16 in Miami, FL. Why not stop by and say hello?[Image: Bryan McDonald - Flickr]