SSI is a service and consultancy company, specialised in Studying, Styling, Implementing and managing on-board services. CEO JÃ©rome Felici spoke to Blue Sky and shared his predictions about changing customer expectations and why meeting these should be a the forefront of a competitive business model.
He shares his insight on how customer psychology can help airlines better predict behaviour and improve their offering, and how airports have a large role to play in customer experience.
Find out more on:
- Biggest challenges airlines face to create a great passenger experience
- Areas stakeholders should be focussing on to improve customer engagement and loyalty
- Important technologies that will impact passenger experience in the next 5 years
- How airports should work with assorted stakeholders to enable a better passenger experience
- How we can create a more personalised service and overall experience
If you’re interested in learning more about customer profiling to improve customer experience, you might also be interested to know that JÃ©rome is speaking on this topic at the World Low Cost Airlines. Find out more >