Which areas should stakeholders be focussing on to improve customer engagement and loyalty?
This is one of the many questions we asked Lindsay Kelson from Gate Rail Onboard. Lindsay gave us passenger experience insights from an airline service providers point of view.
With over 14 years' experience in integrated Consumer and Retail marketing, Lindsay has worked in various industries including Consumer Electronics, FMCG, luxury goods and she now works closely with some of the biggest airlines in the world.
We interviewed her to find out what’s important in passenger experience from an aviation service provider point of view.
Read on to find out:
- The biggest challenges for aviation service providers in creating a great passenger experiencekey benefits
- Which areas stakeholders should be focussing on to improve customer engagement and loyalty
- The most important technologies that will impact passenger experience in the next 5 years
- How airports should work with assorted stakeholders to enable a better passenger experience
- How we can create a more personalised service and overall experience
Gate Retail Onboard are sponsoring this years AirXperience. AirXperience 2013 will further discuss innovating the passenger experience for airlines, airports and their partners. To find out more, follow the banner below.
This is part of a series of Passenger Experience Insights for passenger travel, brought to you by the Passenger Experience Society. If you have something to contribution, please email email@example.com