Download the issue here to learn about the latest updates on the economic outlook for global airlines.
In this issue you will learn about:
- World Economic Outlook updates
- Brazil's airlines: Azul and Avianca Brazil rise to challenge Gol-TAM duopoly
- Industry consolidation
- Post-1Q12 recovery efforts
- Outlook: 2013 vs. longer-term
- Infrastructure provision
- Gol: Recovery in 2013?
- TAM: The new Brazil strategy
- Azul-Trip: the emerging "third force"
- Avianca Brazil: Future link with TAP?
- Singapore Airlines: Under pressure
- Yield problem
- The SIA group's LCCs
- Too little too late?
Did you find this presentation useful? Why not join us at the World Low Cost Airlines Congress 2013 co-located with the Aviation Outlook ? To find out more about the event, please download the brochure here >