PNR and Ticket data is full of information that is invaluable for driving customer and operational processes, and Business Intelligence analysis. Unfortunately, Global Distribution Systems (GDSs) are not designed to allow the addition of automation, or the discover and analysis of structured data. In fact, most of your PNR data is unstructured while it resides in the GDS.
In their whitepaper, Sourcespeed discusses the challenges of extracting value from Reservations and Ticket data, and how companies can free their data from their GDS.
Hear what Sourcespeed has to say regarding:
- How to access data
- How to interpret and structure the data
- How to avoid multiple GDS transactions
- How to enhance the data with additional data from other systems
- How to distribute the data
- How to re-inject data
- How to take actions in the GDS
- How to ensure full auditability
- How to do it all inexpensively