We were glad to have Spirit Airlines at last year’s World Low Cost Airlines Americas event in Miami, Florida. During their speaking session, they gave a presentation sharing insights into how they run their airline.
In their presentation, Spirit Airlines discuss:
- Costs among primary competitors
- Allowing the lowest base fares
- Using assets efficiently
- Non-ticket revenue production
- Attracting customers and stimulating demand
- Rational and irrational competitors
- Changing industry dynamics
- Growth opportunities for Spirit
President & CEO Ben Baldanza will be giving a keynote address called "Winning customers on the most important front – the almighty dollar!"
EVP & CEO Barry Biffle will participate in a panel session titled "Improving targeted marketing strategies to increase ancillary uptake".
Don't miss them!